Enrolments for 2019 will take place on Sunday, 2ist October 2018
If you would like to register your child for 2019 or future years, please email the following details to email@example.com
Child’s Date of Birth
Home Phone Number
Please note: Registration is NOT confirmation your child has received placement in our program.
Enrolments for Canning Vale Prekindy will take place at an Enrolment Night and AGM on Wednesday 18th October 2018.
There are 3 ways to enrol your child in the prekindy.
- Pre-enrolment- Pre-enrolment offers will be made to children by email in the order in which they appear on our waiting list. To accept a pre-enrolment offer, parents will need to pay a non-refundable $100 deposit and attend the Enrolment night to complete the enrolment. The deposit will be deducted from Term 1 fees but will not be refunded if enrolment is not completed. Pre-enrolled places will only be held until enrolment night.
- On Enrolment Night- If you are not offered pre-enrolment, or do not wish to take up pre-enrolment, you may attend our Enrolment Night. After pre-enrolled places have been confirmed, any remaining places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis on the night.
- If you do not wish to take up pre-enrolment or attend the Enrolment Night you may contact us after Enrolment Night. Any places still remaining in the program will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
If you are offered pre-enrolment:
- Return the completed pre-enrolment form and offer acceptance and pay the non-refundable $100 deposit by the date on your offer.
- Attend the Enrolment Night to complete enrolment.
Pre-enrolment offers will continue to be made until all places are being held or the enrolment night takes place.
Please note: Pre-enrolled positions will only be held until enrolment night. If enrolment is not completed at the Enrolment Night your child’s position will be declared available. Available positions will be open to any family wishing to enrol their child in the prekindy program and allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Procedure to Complete Enrolment
- Complete all forms and bring them to Enrolment Night. You will also need to bring your child’s birth certificate, immunization records and copies of any court orders relating to your child.
- Pay full Term 1 fees (less $100 if deposit has already been made)- please bring receipt of payment.
(Enrolment forms will be sent to you once pre-enrolment information has been received, or will be available on the night)
Pre-enrolment will be offered to eligible registered children. If your child turns 3 between Feb and June they cannot start until they turn 3 (unless they have meet the requirements of the ‘Attendance Before 3’ policy). You can choose to place your child on a waiting list for an available place after they turn 3, or pay full fees for a place to be held.